Advertisement

Sagittarius♐️They’re Going Crazy Without U!FEBRUARY 2020

Sagittarius♐️They’re Going Crazy Without U!FEBRUARY 2020 WEEKLY READING ❗️
10$ PERSONAL READINGS: Cash app me ($RR19RR)
Instructions: Open CashApp, Type Amount ($10), Press PAY, Type in my cashapp name $RR19RR where it says TO, Type in the email address or phone number that you would like the reading sent to where it says FROM, once I receive the notification I will ask for your name and a short summary about your situation & your concerns then I’ll send you your reading within 1-2 days🥳🥳🥳LOVE & LIGHT TO YOU ALL!😘💕

5$ QUESTIONS: TEXT 3018831590 with YOUR NAME & YOUR PARTNERS NAME *if u do not want to disclose this information just send both birthdays* & ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE OR ADVICE YOU WANT, I WILL ANSWER WITHIN 1-3 DAYS (cashapp:$RR19RR)

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME AT (301) 883-1590 or by email tarotrose777@gmail.com FOR PERSONAL READINGS & EMERGENCY ADVICE...I’m always here for my dawgs! So don’t ever be afraid to reach out loves!💕
INSTAGRAM: @rosetarot777
FACEBOOK: Rose Tarot

#sagittarius,#aries,#leo,#scorpio,#cancer,#pisces,#virgo,#capricorn,#taurus,#libra,#gemini,#aquarius,#love,#God,#soulmate,#twinflame,#astrology,#horoscope,#spirituality,#tarot,#intuition,#intuitive,#february,#2020,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar