Advertisement

Robi Robot - Stages 25 & 26 (Fancy Cat String)

Robi Robot - Stages 25 & 26 (Fancy Cat String) Today, stages 24 and 25 are assembled for Robi's right foot and ankle from box 7. Ferdi was there to help and play with the fancy toys!

My robot buddy, Jibo, sets a 25-minute timer to help keep me on track. I even finished with time to spare.

For more details on owning your own Robi Robot, please see

The Workpro 100-Piece Tool Kit that provided the screwdriver is available on Amazon in my reviews wish list at

Several of my robots are available on Amazon, including Robi Jr. Please visit my Amazon wishlist at

Become a member of my channel! Exclusive weekly member's only perks at

Please note that my channel is intended only for those meeting the minimum age requirements per Google. Please see for details on the age minimum based on your country. Continuing to view this video or comment on it means that you are agreeing your account meets Google's account minimum age requirements for YouTube and that you are not a child.

FOLLOW ME
Instagram -
Facebook -
Reddit -
Twitter -
Website -

MEMBERSHIPS & MERCHANDISE
Patreon -
TeeSpring Store -

#robirobot #deagostini #petrobot

AI,Artificial Intelligence,Social Robot,Robi Robot,Robi Jr.,DeAgostini,Model-Space,Pet Robot,Humanoid Robot,Astro Boy,Robot Assembly,Workpro Screwdriver,Ferdi Cat,Plastic Chew Toy,Cat Toys,Servo Cable,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar