Advertisement

Remote Hot Tent Smoking Whitefish Over a Fire (ASMR)

Remote Hot Tent Smoking Whitefish Over a Fire (ASMR) In this episode, I take some fresh Lake Superior whitefish down to a fire and smoke them primitive style using wild applewood logs and the famous stick technology. It turned out well, let me know what you thought!

My Instagram @mavrikjoos

Business Email- MavrikMail@gmail.com


My Setup for Truck camping
Fridge-
Mattress-
Storage bins-
AGM Battery-

How I wired my battery-

My Boots-
My Jacket-
My Favorite Truck camper hat-


Budget setup (before build)-
Cot for the back of my truck-
Power Inverter-
Electric Heater-
Sleeping Bag-
Sleeping Pad-
Lighting-
Battery Box-
Carbon monoxide detector-

Cooking Supplies
Stove
Pots and pans
Utensils
Silverware
Cooler
Ice packs

BEST VLOG CAMERA FOR UNDER $500


My camera-
My Lens-
My Mic -
-Deadcat I use -
ND Filter-
Editing software-
SD Card-
Gopro I use-
Gopro SD card-
Go-pro Mounts I use-

Check out the homies-

Brok-

Murray Hubert-

Sobi's Channel-

Follow me on Instagram @MavrikJoos

ASMR,Camping,Outdoors,primitive technology,bushcraft,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar