Advertisement

POP-UP LIVE HANGOUT: I'm packing a few orders, so let's have some random reseller hangout

POP-UP LIVE HANGOUT: I'm packing a few orders, so let's have some random reseller hangout We mix a little of what sold on eBay with some reseller hangout chat. Equipment and shipping tips, a little drive-by BOLO, and quite a bit of fun.

Check out my store at

Contact me at MountainManTreasure@gmail.com

Here are links to products I both use and endorse:

Bubble Wrap:
Scotty Peelers:
Box resizer:
8x6x4 Boxes (perfect for Funko Pops):
Packing Tape:
Clear resealable bags:
Digital Postage Scale:


NOTE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

reseller,reselling,reseller chat,what sold on eBay,what to sell on eBay,eBay BOLO,eBay BOLOs,how to ship on eBay,international shipping on eBay,webinterpret for eBay,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar