Advertisement

Next steps on your journey into empowerment with messages from your divine counterpart

Next steps on your journey into empowerment with messages from your divine counterpart You've met your Twin Flame and now you're in fast track ascension mode, pick your pile to see your next steps to coming into your empowerment to attract in your highest life path. This video starts off with my inspiration of the week; Friends and I tried out Badminton as a way to get active. What inspirations have you brought to fruition lately, share in comments. Choose from 3 piles, to hear about the energetic resonance between connection, Messages from your Divine Counterpart, Healing Card, Message to your counterpart, Action & Surrender cards. These reads help you to use this connection as an opportunity to step more fully into your power. Many blessings on your journey into empowerment.

To Book a reading, check out my etsy store:


Follow me on Facebook, every Saturday at 9:15pm EST I do live readings with a certified Psychotherapist. We are also both certified Mediums through DLSC in Durham, Ont.



Check out my private Facebook group: Twin Flame Journey to Empowerment, where i often post specials on my readings.



Time Stamps:
Inspiration of the week intro
Citrine wand 3:49
Jasper Divine Fem 11:45
Fluorite 21:42

counterpart

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar