Advertisement

My Wheel Bearing Almost Exploded! | Diesel Jeep Cherokee Front End Maintenance

My Wheel Bearing Almost Exploded! | Diesel Jeep Cherokee Front End Maintenance If you're sensitive, skip past my coffee break at 1:29. K thanks.

I'm glad I caught this wheel bearing! Seriously, it was almost about to fly apart. I jacked the jeep up in the driveway to check a few things and noticed my wheel bearing (or Hub bearing) was INSANELY loose. I also checked the U joints and... they were shot too. The best course of action was to just go to the auto parts store, buy ball joints, hub bearings, and U joints and go to town. That is precisely what I did. I also wasn't planning on making a video, but I had my camera gear and lighting in the jeep so I figured "why not?"

I want to note that this video will be broken into two parts: First part is ball joint replacement. Many people over the years have expressed how ball joints stress them out, and I used to be there too. I wanted to spend enough time to show this process in depth.

I will do a follow up video of the axle U joint replacement ASAP.

Let me know what you all think. Have you replaced your Ball Joints or hub/wheel bearings lately? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think about the video.

Want to support me and my businesses and get awesome products in the process?? Read below:


-Instagram: &

(Instagram is the BEST platform to chat with me. Shoot me a DM and let's talk!)
-Facebook:

Need some cerakote work done? Email me directly at: keystonecarrypa@gmail.com

Want to support my personal small business? Check out our products from Tatargets at: and remember to use code "KEYSTONECARRY" when you're purchasing your new target system. It will take 10% off our entire website.

Thank you for watching and supporting me and my small businesses, smash that subscribe button and let me know what you think in the comments below.

Balljoint,Ball Joint Replacement,Jeep Cherokee Ball Joint,Jeep Ball Joint Replacement,Jeep Hub Bearing,Hub Bearing Replacement,Offroad Jeep,Jeep wheel bearing Failure,Wheel,Bearing,Ball,Joint,XJ Ball Joints,Moog Ball Joints,Turbo Diesel Jeep,Diesel Cherokee,Diesel Jeep Cherokee,OM617 Swap,Diesel Swap,Jeep Cherokee Suspension,Jeep Suspension,how to replace cherokee ball joints,replace cherokee ball joints,Jeep Cherokee Ball Joint Replacement,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar