Advertisement

My Teacher Haunts Me | She is Psycho

My Teacher Haunts Me | She is Psycho Hi! My name’s Dolly.



This is my story about how my teacher chased me. And, because of this, I almost went crazy.


A new physics teacher, Miss Greta, came to our school this year. She was a young woman who had just graduated from the teaching college. Everyone was happy. We were glad the teacher would be a person with whom we have a rather small age gap. She understands the teenagers’ feelings and knows how to communicate with us on equal terms. And she was in love with physics. So, it was very interesting to listen to the new topics.
Of course, the grades of the entire class went higher at once. We even chose physics as a required elective. And at the weekend, the new teacher and us went to the cinema and museums. To spend time with her was educative and quite fun. I think if you have ever had young teachers, then, you’ll understand what I mean.
A couple of months after the school year started, and the teacher’s behavior seemed to me strange and intrusive. Or something like that. And it only was about her attitude to me. The other guys didn’t notice anything suspicious. She started to ask me lots of questions about my family, my hobbies and... my health. The latter baffled me. Do I really look kinda … weak or unhealthy?
After some time, I noticed Miss Greta and me met each other in the street quite often. And every time, in completely different areas. When meeting me, she always said: “Dolly, what a surprise! What’re you doing here? How do you feel? Does anything hurt you?” Hmm... even my grandma isn’t so worried about my health. Something was wrong here...
I became afraid of Miss Greta. So, I tried to avoid her in every possible way. And, if at school, I could do it at least a little, then, outside school, I became her obsession! It seemed to me she was everywhere.
I became nervous, suspicious and worried. And the thing was I had no one to share my problem with: the teacher had an excellent reputation at school. And my parents would just laugh at me, saying that, for example, they saw our neighbor every day. But it didn’t mean he was watching them.
Over the time, I realised my suspicions weren’t nothing. The teacher’s car often stood in front of my house when I looked out of the window. And when I left school, she really walked a hundred meters behind me every time. That is, her chasing me became so obvious I had no doubt everything happening to me wasn’t a coincidence.
But what did she want from me? I had no idea. But I was scared: for myself, for my life and health, which she was especially bothered about. Or was this young woman crazy and did she plan to do something bad to me? I decided to gather evidence that the physics teacher was chasing me.
A week later, I had hundreds of photos and videos confirming my fears. And the recordings where she asked me about my health under torture. Now, I could prove the teacher literally followed me at heel. To put it mildly, she was really intrusive towards me.
Maybe, first of all, I could at least come up to her with ready compromising evidence and directly ask about her intentions. But I was afraid. I was afraid she might stop chasing me and do something bad straight away. And then, I would have trouble for sure. So, I decided to go to my parents and ask them for help. They were my closest people. And who, if not them, would protect me?
I was afraid to hurt mom. So, first, I showed all the materials to dad. He said the situation was serious and we would have to wise mom up. And then, we should go to the police all together.
When I saw my mom’s reaction, I felt uneasy. She cried, telling dad to protect me and start to do at least something. I understand her. Maybe, it's very scary when your kid’s in real danger.
Our whole family went to the police at once. Everyone was worried. And it turned out, not in vain. On the way to the station, we saw the teacher’s car follow us. Mum started to get hysterical. Dad told her to calm down and not shout. Or we would get into an accident. And I started shooting her another chase on the phone.
Not to spring her, we decided to ride around the city and not to go straight to the police. But we were lucky. And after a while, she lagged behind us. But she called me and asked about my health and plans for the evening. I tried to stay calm, saying everything was fine with me and I had a free evening. Then, she offered to meet. I felt my voice begin to tremble. So, I promised to call back later and disconnected.
By that time, we had just arrived at the police station. We rushed in. After some time, the investigator interrogated us. I showed all the collected photos and videos and turned on the recording of the last conversation with my teacher.

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,Ms.Greta,new teacher,im haunted,teacher is psycho,too much attention to single student,we called police,teacher is suspiciously nice,mom is in panic,my teacher was arrested,im rescued,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar