Advertisement

MODERN WARFARE: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CLAN TAG ANY COLOR (CLAN TAG & NAME COLORS TUTORIAL)

MODERN WARFARE: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CLAN TAG ANY COLOR (CLAN TAG & NAME COLORS TUTORIAL) 🔔 To see me record more of these videos LIVE, Follow my twitch! 🔔
✅:
Here's a short video explaining how to change your name and clan tag to ANY color in Modern Warfare!



🔔 Become a Channel Member! 🔔


★ Social Media Links ★
✅ Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/PrimitiveAK
📷 Instagram:
✅ Follow me on Twitch! www.twitch.tv/PrimitiveAK
❤️ Donate Here!
💌 KARNAGE Discord:

🔔 Subscribe To KARNACEclan 🔔


☢ F.A.Q ☢
Q. How Do I ADD You?
A. Currently only sponsors will be added.
Q. How Do I Become MOD!
A. Don't Ask, Stay Active, Channel Logo, Turn On Notifications!
Q. How Do We Play Together?
A. I will announce when i do open lobbies but you can also join my group and community to know when I'm playing

PG RATED / CLEAN / FAMILY FRIENDLY CHANNEL

how to change clan tag color in modern warfare,modern warfare change clan tag color,change clan tag color modern warfare,change clan tag to any color mw,mw change clan tag to any color,how to make your clan tag yellow,mw any color clan tag,any color clan tag mw,how to make your name any color on modern warfare,cod mw color clan tag,color clan tag cod mw,how to make your clan tag red mw,clan tag tutorial mw,how to make your clan tag different colors in modern warfare,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar