Advertisement

Middle Meme | Gacha Life | Too LAZY

Middle Meme | Gacha Life | Too LAZY Hi guys! It’s me Spring Tulip speaking, please don’t hate or don’t dislike. It makes me really sad since I work hard for my videos. This is a middle meme! I hope you guys really enjoyed but it’s HARDCORE lazy oh my goodness! I can’t believe this oop-


Apps used: Kinemaster, Ibispaint x and Gacha Life!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Subscriber count: 370

Subscriber goal: 500

Hehe, I can’t wait to reach my goal! Probably get it when I’m a grandma 😂💓

Enjoy this video! Remember to subscribe, leave a like, and turn the post notifications on so you can be early/first!

Watch in highest quality to see it in a better vision!

#SOLAZY #MiddleMeme #GachaLife

Credits goes to the rightful owners! Like the background, music and that’s pretty much it.

Gacha

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar