Advertisement

Love like you meme {Valentine's day special}

Love like you meme {Valentine's day special} Hi everyone ! Happy Valentine's day, today I made a special meme featuring two of my characters. Here I'm going to explain the story line so most people won't really get confused xD

Story :
Sakura didn't see herself like her other friends. She fell different and bad and this feeling begin worse when Akuma would run away when he saw her because he didn't know how to interact with her because he liked her. This made her sad and even made her feel jealous. Akuma heard about this and went to go apologize saying "I really think you're special" And that makes Sakura think " what makes you think I'm so special " ?

Anyways I hope you guys really liked it ! This Valentine's day I'm just going to eat chocolate :') Bai !

special}

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar