Advertisement

Looking STYLISH like Kuya Chris F

Looking STYLISH like Kuya Chris F And what's up mga kaibigan!

Go to and use discount code "KUYACHRISF" to get 15% off!

Guys! I want to see a generation of stylish individuals! I miss wearing a suit to work everyday, but the style rules still stuck with me. Today! I am going over a few of my Kuya Style tips, and I hope you take them in with a grain of salt. Not ALL the tips are for you, but I hope the few that you do use, you can rock whatever outfit you wear it with.

Please like, subscribe, and HIT THAT NOTIFICATION BELL! 🔔

Other websites:
Instagram: @KuyaChrisF
TikTok: @KuyaChrisF

Guys! Thank you so much for your love and support!

Filipino,Pinoy,KuyaChrisF,Kuya Chris,Kuya Chris F,Wasian,Halfie,Filipino Relatable,Memeph,Philippines,Kuya Advice,TikTok,Mensfashion,mens fashion,leather shoes,leather belt,coat of arms belt,coat of arms,stylish,Double monk straps,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar