Advertisement

Lizard Comes RUNNING When Called???

Lizard Comes RUNNING When Called??? You won't believe the rapid progress of Raptor's training!

Follow me for video notifications, and a behind the scenes view of our lives and the lives of our animals!



Facebook-



Instagram-



Twitter-



Subscribe to my NEW CHANNEL on VIMEO! Get an early sneak peek at our YouTube videos, and see our special VIMEO only exclusive videos!





To buy my book, hat, or T-shirt follow this link...



If you would like to help support my channel another way, this is a link to my Patreon account.

Mink,vison,nerz,норка,minkenry,pet,hunt,hunting,ferret,ferreting,hawk,pest,control,hawking,falcon,falconry,otter,fish,fishing,weasel,cute,Joe,Joseph,Carter,man,nature,documentary,wildlife,Охота,jagd,плотная,шелковая,тесьма,соколиная,выдра,ласка,горностай,против,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar