Advertisement

Living in the End: The Most Powerful Manifestation Process Ever (life-changing)

Living in the End: The Most Powerful Manifestation Process Ever (life-changing) Living in the End is The Most POWERFUL Manifestation Process Ever...here's why. This new Meditation is specifically designed to permanently Change Your Life:


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

There's a process called living in the end that I began to apply. It's a idea from Neville Goddard who was a old school law of attraction teacher and since I've been applying it so much in my life has changed. I'd go as far as to say is this house is here because of the living in the end technique. Me doing what I love is because of that process.

Even I had the realization that when I traveled for three months that that came as a result from this technique called living in the end and in this video I'm going to show you exactly how to apply it and how it can change your life.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be sharing with you why living in the end is one of the best, most powerful law of attraction techniques that I've ever found. And the main reason I say that is because from experience that's been the one that's gotten me the best results I used to.

First off, I learned about this from Neville Goddard Who's a old school law of attraction teacher, very powerful work. Dr. Wayne Dyer who would talk about his book. The feeling is the secret, which is something I've also been doing, filling it, feeling is. The secret is about understanding the 30 minute window as you're falling asleep at night and as you wake up in the morning and if you feel the emotions of what you want to experience, you impress that upon your subconscious mind and then that comes into your reality.

So I was doing that when I was working at Nordstrom, selling woman's shoes at Barney's in New York, selling women's shoes. And then I did that so that I could then become a full time YouTuber. I've used it in so many different ways now. This idea living in the end has to do with understanding that the more we can feel gratitude or be in the emotions of an a potential, that hasn't happened already, the more we open up the field of possibility of making that a probability.

Now, I know that sounds probably pretty deep, the wording of it, but think of it like gratitude unifies you with infinite intelligence. And when you're feeling the emotion of living in the end, you close your eyes, your mind doesn't know the difference between what it's thinking about, what is actually experiencing. It then begins to pull from those probabilities and you begin to experience synchronicity in your life, opportunities in your life in a very powerful way.

And one of the ways I used this before I even got into this house is first off, this is the house that I will be living in for the next year. In case you haven't seen it yet. I know I've had some YouTube videos go out also, this is a whole other story in of itself, but all of these crystal pieces I just got also using living in the end, including this one right over here. This one's kind of cool.

So I have literally got them yesterday, so I'm kind of excited about them and I've got to find places for some of them. But I've got a whole bunch of amethyst. Uh, what I did and the, the process of doing this, it has to do with understanding that the more you get to your core and the more that you feel and you imagine these things, the more that you then align with it.

So one of the things that happened is this house right here, when I was intending to move in, I was coming out of traveling for three months and I came back in December, like the middle of December. It was like December 15th when I got back and I wanted to get into a new place. I was, I love traveling, but I realized that I need a home base.

I need somewhere where it's all my own energy because going in Airbnbs, I would always be at a new place. I'd have to clear the energy. It was like, um, by the time I got settled in somewhere, I was already moving on to the next place. So I was eager to get into a new place. When I got back and I got back December 15th ish, I ended up getting to an Airbnb at a place here in Vegas called Palm's place, which is like a little condo place.

I was there for two or three weeks and I was looking for a house looking for a house. There was only about 10 houses on the rental market that were what I would want to live...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

living in the end,live in the end,live in the end neville goddard,neville goddard,aaron doughty,living in the end neville goddard,manifestation living in the end,living in the end manifestation process,law of attraction neville goddard,Living in the End: The Most Powerful Manifestation Process Ever (life-changing),the shift experience aaron doughty,living in the end meditation,how to live in the end,dr joe dispenza,the feeling is the secret,manifestation hack,loa,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar