Advertisement

LIVE Pizza Mukbang and Hang Out with Candy and Family

LIVE Pizza Mukbang and Hang Out with Candy and Family Hey y'all, this is my first Live, I sure hope it goes well. We're having pizza today and I didn't want to do a mukbang for the channel, but I did want to share with you guys, so I figured going live would be fun. Thanks for joining me! Thank yous and Mod Info Below.
I'd like to thank my **Super Chat** and **Super Sticker** Folks for supporting me and my channel. I hope to do more lives in the future. Y'all made it great fun and I didn't expect that, really. Thank you so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicholas Johnson
Fun For Life
King L.A.
Steve McCue
Mrsbee03
anab3LL3
Jj Harding
Jillybeen Young
Daddy Bálor
Priscilla Abelino
Cecilla A.
Violette Milena
Lee P
Dahhhling's Pearls
Dom Hodson
April Chesser
Oops Adaisy
Jordyn Sarom
bim bob
Floppy Bob
Pretty in Camo
~~~~~~~~~~
I also went through the chat when rewatching the live feed and saw folks who were asking to be mods and most of you will be mods on the next one. Thanks for your offer of assistance it was much needed and will be appreciated in the future.

***This content is not created for children and should not be viewed by children***
----------------------------------
Social Media:
Facebook Page -
Personal Facebook you may follow Public posts -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Amazon Wish List:

Family

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar