Advertisement

☆KOHARU & SERENA ARE SIMILAR?! ||Pokemon (2019) Sword & Shield Gen 8 Anime Discussion

☆KOHARU & SERENA ARE SIMILAR?! ||Pokemon (2019) Sword & Shield Gen 8 Anime Discussion Credit for the fan art in this video goes to NoVaNoah (aka my friend Noelia) and Cristy! PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE! 8D

Noelias DA:



Noelias twitter:




whaz UP my dear boys and girls it's your PRB12 here and WELCOME to a diet version of my usual discussion videos... xD because I really don't have time thanks to my real life job ... :/

but I really wanted to do this video ever since I saw Ep 11 of the Gen 8 anime! I LOVED IT! 8D

and I especially loved Koharu in this ep.....but she kinda reminded me of our girl serena...


wanna know more`then GRAB some popcorn, GRAB some cookies and LET'S DO THIS!



#PokemonAnime2019

Pokemon,anime,2019,gen 8,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Pokemon SwSh,Ash Ketchum,satosh,koharu,Gou,galar region,serena,amourshipping,Amourshipping,satosere,goal,Pokemon Professor,Sakuragi,grace,mother,episode 11,review,discussion,コハルとワンパチと、時々、ゲンガー,Koharu,Wanpachi,and Sometimes Gangar Too,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar