Advertisement

I'm invisible no matter what vehicle I drive

I'm invisible no matter what vehicle I drive Both clips filmed 01/29/2019

First clip: NJ License plate#VYY16U I'm in clear view for a very long time but left turning driver either doesn't see me or believes that all traffic should wait for them to make their turn. They manage to pull out without being clear on my lane or the other oncoming lane so they have nowhere to go other than to sit blocking the road.

Second clip: NJ License#XA239 First left turner realizes he's cut it too close and gives me an apologetic wave. The van driver behind him runs the stop sign and comes extremely close to t-boning me. When I honked he turned and looked in my direction with a "why are you there?" expression on his face but didn't seem to find his brake pedal of any use.

drive

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar