Advertisement

IGNOU DECEMBER Term End Results 2019 | My Exams Live Results | IGNOU does Hardmarking

IGNOU DECEMBER Term End Results 2019 | My Exams Live Results | IGNOU does Hardmarking Namaste Guys,

I am sharing my live results tonight and actually I am not satisfied with my IGNOU DECEMBER Term End first year Results 2019.

I feel like IGNOU Examiners do much hard marking and this is very disappointing !!

#ignou #ignouresults #termend #finalresults

Feel free to share your valuable comments or feedback below my video.

Connect with me-
Instagram

Facebook


Copyright: This Video is not a Paid Promotional Video.All the Content of this Channel is created by this Channel Creator (Shiny Singh David). Kindly don't copy or use any of the Content related to Career of this Channel without the Channel Creator Permission.

IGNOU,DECEMBER,Term End,Results,2019,Live Results,IGNOU December Results,IGNOU Final Results,IGNOU Dec Results 2019,Bad Exam Results,Indira Gandhi National Open University,Ignou Exam Results,My Final Exams,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh,IGNOU New Delhi,New Delhi,IGNOU does Hardmarking,Difficult Exams,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar