Advertisement

I Pretended to be a GIRL BASSIST on the internet (GONE WRONG)

I Pretended to be a GIRL BASSIST on the internet (GONE WRONG) I went on the internet disguised as a girl bassist... and this is what happened... OMG.
SLAP like NOW

Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,girl bassist,davie504 girl,girl bassist slap,I Pretended To Be A Girl Bassist,on the internet,girl bassist video,impossible bass,bass jam,basso elettrico,funny,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar