Advertisement

I Have A Huge Tapeworm In My Brain

I Have A Huge Tapeworm In My Brain Hi guys! My name is Diana. I’m 16. They say “work hard to succeed,” but sometimes your ambitious plans could be disrupted by an absolutely incredible intervention. Like a tapeworm in your head, for example!

This story began two years ago, when my parents decided to separate. You see, my Dad met a girl who was half my mother's age and decided to marry her… Of course my Mom was crushed… Their divorce was absolutely insane! They're still fighting for property and they hate each other… My Mom has been very depressed since his betrayal. She didn't have any solid source of income and sold the bulk of our furniture and other property to cover the costs for her divorce and other debts. She was absorbed in her drama and had no time for me… My Dad just sent me some pocket money, happy pictures of his new life, and was always too busy to meet me. Occasionally I'd have really, really bad headaches during that period. I thought that the reason for that pain was stress and anxiety.

I tried to spend as little time at home as possible and that is how I started dating Billy — a guy from school. When I didn't wanna go home, I would just hang out with Billy — he had video games and never bothered me with complicated issues. Perfect match!

The only real sanctuary for me during that period was my music teacher Ms. Anderson. I had been a passionate musician for my entire life. I had regular piano lessons with her and she said that I had extraordinary talent! She'd tell me about music scholarship options and we even started preparing for auditions! These types of grants help to cover the costs of tuition, housing, books, fees, and so on… It was a great opportunity for me to start a new chapter in my life, independently, away from my parents and all that mess…

Ms. Anderson has a son named Philip. He is my friend and he plays the violin! Ms. Anderson suggested that we prepare an ensemble performance. I really liked his skills and was excited about this idea. We rehearsed together regularly and became good friends. From time to time I had this feeling that, like, Phillip understood me much better than my boyfriend.

"Time flew by very quickly. A month before my first audition concert, I came back home from school one day and saw some strange guy checking out my home piano... When he left, my mother told me she was going to sell our piano, because she needed the money! I could not believe my ears!! She lived in complete ignorance that her daughter was going to dedicate her life to music… Even though I told her a million times!

We had a really intense argument… She told me to call my Dad and ask for a new piano if it was so important to me. I finally realized her stupid plan! She was trying to force my father to pay her to not sell my piano!!! Isn't that crazy?! Anyways, I called my Dad … He had just spent a fortune on his wedding and honeymoon cruise, so he couldn't help me immediately… And he was going to miss my concert, of course. Mom was standing around the corner, listening to the conversation and started to scream at him… And he just hung up! I officially hated my parents at that moment!

I ran to my room, shut the door, and cried my eyes out. My headache was stronger than ever…. I felt awful and called my boyfriend, hoping to get some advice. But he just joked that I should probably be applying to law school instead… I cried even more and told Billy that we definitely needed to consider a break … Ms. Anderson was the only helpful person in this situation. I got her permission to come over and play on her piano for as long as it takes. During that month, Phillip and I managed to prepare for the two scheduled concerts: the semifinals and the finals. Meanwhile, my mother sold my piano to get revenge on my father and never apologized for that.

On the date of the semifinals, I woke up early to get myself together, and I had this strange headache again. As usual, I thought it was just stress and took some aspirin. My Mom had gone on a business trip for a week. The concert was scheduled for 5 p.m. and I decided to go over to Ms. Anderson's and Phillip's. I was riding my bike and I suddenly got very sick. My head twisted and cracked… I stopped on a sidewalk and fell on the ground.

I woke up in the hospital. They injected me with a light painkiller and I felt a little better. I was laying on a bed and a doctor was staring at me. He asked a few questions and they scanned my brain. I watched the doctor and his interns discussing the pictures of my brain with very concerned faces… I was so scared! I could barely remember my name at the moment!


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,Parasite,worm,tapeworm,headache,hospital,doctors,health,piano,concert,friendship,sushi,raw fish,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar