Advertisement

I ATTEMPTED TO FOLLOW A MAKEUP LOOK AND FAILED MISERABLY

I ATTEMPTED TO FOLLOW A MAKEUP LOOK AND FAILED MISERABLY Hey guys!
In today's video I try to recreate a look using the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Alien Palette and well it goes horribly wrong. Don't forget to give this video a cheeky thumbs up and subscribe if you enjoy!

Check out Lethal Kitten Video here-
Check out her Instagram here-

Don't forget to check out my other channel! Our Florida life-

*Discount Codes*
BlingedBrushes- Use Code Allie to save 10% off your purchase, or you can also go to this link-
TeamiBlends- Use Code AllieA15 to save 15% off your purchase!
Alter Ego (AlterEgo - Use code Dawson10 to save 10% off your purchase!
TrulyBeauty- Use Code TRULYAD1 to save 10% off your purchase!
Boxycharm- Subscribe using my code!


Some off the above links have an affiliate code attached, meaning I will make commission off of any purchased sale. However you don't have to use it if you don't want too. Just because an affiliate code may be attached, doesn't mean I won't be honest with a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and this video is not sponsored!

Connect with me:
Instagram-
Twitter-

P.O Box
-------------
Allie Dawson
52 Riley Road #356
Celebration, FL 34747

jeffree star,jeffree star cosmetics,jeffree star alien palette,jeffree star alien palette tutorial,jeffree star cosmetics bloodlust collection,jeffree star blood lust palette,bloodlust collection,green eyeshadow tutorial,lethal kitten,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar