Advertisement

😭I Ate Only Chowmein🍜 For Legit 24 Hours 😱 Challenge 🇮🇳 Trending Food Challenge by Sejal Singh

😭I Ate Only Chowmein🍜 For Legit 24 Hours 😱 Challenge 🇮🇳 Trending Food Challenge by Sejal Singh #ChowmeinChallenge #24HoursFoodChallenge #TrendingFoodChallenge

Hi guys
Today I'm doing the Trending Food Challenge I ate Only Chowmein for 24 hours😱 Challenge 🍜🍜

I hope you will enjoy it.🥳

Subscribe to My Makeup/Beauty/Fashion Channel:


Subscribe to My Vlog Channel:



Share your love through :
Liking this video 👍
Subscribing to the channel ✔️
And Click on the BELL button 🔔

THANK YOU SOO MUCH :)

You can connect with me on:

Facebook page:

Instagram: queensejal


TikTok: Follow me @queensejalsingh (too much fun )

Email: makeuploversejal@gmail.com

Thank you for All the Support and Love!

Lots of love
Muwaah :*
Sejal :)

trending food challenge,i ate Chowmein for 24 hours,MakeupLoverSejal,Sejal singh,Chowmein for 24 hours,food challenge for 24 hours,noodles challenge,Indian youtuber doing noodles Challenge,street,black,vlogs food challenge,sejal,noodles Challenge,sejal singh,chicken noodles,noodles,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar