Advertisement

Hunting for a bagger? Time to start really figuring out what bagger is right for me??

Hunting for a bagger? Time to start really figuring out what bagger is right for me?? So the hunt continues for a bagger and I can tell you the numbers are being ran!!! More news to follow soon!!

My Patreon





The top 4 contenders for my second bike. My first bagger!!
Street Glide vs Chieftain vs Road Glide vs Challenger

My Bike

2018 Indian Scout Bobber

Custom Gun Metal grey & Green apple wrap / ABS

RCX 3' slash cut slip ons.

Corbin saddle seat

FMB Choppers 10" Mayhem Bars

Ginz Choppers sissy bar 16"

S&S intake with fuel Moto tune



Wrap done by Twin Graphics Calimesa, Ca





My Gear

GoPro Hero 7 Black

GoPro Hero 5 Session

Dji Osomo Pocket

Dji Spark

Sony Mic Ecmcs3

HJC Helmets

Tascam d505



For business inquires email:

beardedbobber@gmail.com



Facebook





Instagram





Twitter





Wanna Trade stickers?!?! or just wanna send me something? here's my P.O. Box



Bearded Bobber

P.O. Box 33

Calimesa, CA 92320



#supportmvc #indianmotorcycleworld #beardedbobber

adventures of the bearded bobber bearded bobber motovlogging,motovloggers,motorcycles,biker,new rider,bagger life,bagger bro,bagger,touring,new motorcycle,new touring motorcycle,indian chieftain,indian challenger,Harley Davidson street glide,cvo,Harley Davidson road glide,road glide,street glide,cheiftain,challenger,Time to start really figuring out what bagger is right for me??,Hunting for a bagger? Time to start really figuring out what bagger is right for me??,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar