Advertisement

How to Sharpen Thread Chasers | Dies | Geometric

How to Sharpen Thread Chasers | Dies | Geometric Sharpening Thread Chasers for Geometric Die Heads. This is a Geometric 9/16 D Die Head. I use the Die Head on my Turret Lathes. I make a nice jig to hold the Thread Chasers an duse my Surface Grinder for the grinding. This works great. This is well worth the effort since chasers are $100 to $200 a set. By sharpening you get a lot of life from them.

🎯Connect with me on Patreon:

🎯Subscribe:

🎯Follow me On Instagram:

🎯Dovetail Cutter and Scribe info: Email To:
RRINTHESHOP@GMAIL.COM

thread chasers,geometric,die head,geometric die head,shapening thread chasers,sharpening dies,geometric dies,geometric thread chasers,Randy Richard In The Shop,rr in the shop,sharpening,randy richard,thread cutting,threading,threading on a lathe,threading on a manual lathe,threading on a turrett lathe,lathe,dies,threading with a lathe,threading with a die,threading with a die on a lathe,thread chasers tools,thread chasing,thread chasers metal,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar