Advertisement

HOW TO REPAIR A BENT | SCRATCHED BRAKE LEVER

HOW TO REPAIR A BENT | SCRATCHED BRAKE LEVER So since the fall I have some jobs to do on my NC!

This is the first one . When the bike went over it hit the front brake lever, scratched the end and bent it back to the point where the brake when pulled would hit the handlebar and be ineffective.

To buy a new one would be £50 so I decided to see if I could repair what I had and this worked out very well in this video.

Please like and subscribe. I do this for next to nothing and that's all I ask if you would be so kind.

Thanks for watching E.R

HOW TO REPAIR A BENT / SCRATCHED BRAKE LEVER,honda nc750x,triumph rocket,how to fix a broken lever,honda uk,honda usa,honda austrailia,royal enfeild india,royal enfeild uk,royal jordanian,the missenden flyer,delboys garage,moonfleet,exeterrider,bridge motorcycles,roadcraft nottingham,honda germany,german bmw,bmw motorrad,motorcycle clutch brake repair,bent brake lever,broken brake lever,metal scratches,polishing metal,plastic welding,brake repair,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar