Advertisement

How I beat Robinhood's interest rate (using Robinhood!)

How I beat Robinhood's interest rate (using Robinhood!) I found a way to beat Robinhood’s 1.8% interest rate using ANY brokerage account INCLUDING Robinhood! What do you think? Let me know in the comments! ⤵️

Robinhood is one of many banks and brokerages trying to lure new customers in with a “high interest” savings account or cash management feature. But before you can even GET Robinhood’s 1.8% interest rate, you have to get past million+ other people on their waiting list!

It's not just Robinhood... here's how various the rates compare:
* Ally 1.6%
* Marcus (by Goldman) 1.70%
* Wealthfront 1.78% APY
* Robinhood 1.80%
* Betterment 1.83%
* Dave's way 2.15%

In this video I show you exactly how I beat ALL of these "high interest" savings account rates... how I BEAT the BANKS at their own game by thinking like a bank! And yes, it’s even possible using Robinhood... today.... no waiting list.

Even if investing in the stock market seems too risky for you… or if investing in BONDS or CDs or TREASURY BILLS sounds too confusing and complicated… and old time-y. I do something that is similar to a savings account — but with some important differences.

*Please hit the LIKE button and consider Subscribing on YouTube*
Doing these 2 simple things will help YOU find my videos in the future and also lets YouTube know my videos are worth showing to other people.

Get in touch!
🐦
📷
📕 (you are here... subscribe!)

Also check out my investing & business channel
💰

Dave Hanson,Robinhood,high interest savings,cash management,credit cards,bank of america,cash rewards,robinhood savings account,ally bank,wealthfront,Betterment,best credit cards,bank of america credit card,bofa cash rewards credit card,graham stephan robinhood,bond market,how government bonds work,treasury bonds,treasury notes,treasury bills,the more you know,robinhood checking account,robinhood savings,robinhood saving,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar