Advertisement

Hiding from the Corona Virus for my last few days in SKorea

Hiding from the Corona Virus for my last few days in SKorea Lekker!

The last few days has been bitter sweet! On Wednesday I went home from work still thinking that I will be flying home on the 2nd of March. That changed on Thursday. We cleaned the school on Thursday and heard that we don't have to come to school for our last 6 days and instead we can take a pay cut and leave Korea earlier. DAMN SCHWEET! But that also meant that we wouldn't be able to greet our students for the last time, because they weren't allowed to come to school anymore after Wednesday. It was quite an emotional day, but I am very glad to be going home sooner.

This vlog is just an update on my current situation. I don't have any exciting content for you. However, I will be posting a new Whisky Wednesday this coming Wednesday. So I will see you then!

Thanks for watching!
Have a great Sunday!

corona virus,hiding,self quarintine,last few days in Korea,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar