Advertisement

[Guided Exercise] Particular Examen

[Guided Exercise] Particular Examen [Guided Exercise] Particular Examen
.
.
📌WHAT IS THE PARTICULAR EXAMEN
The Particular Examen focuses on uprooting [1] primary bad behavior (your predominate fault / vice /sin) & solidifying [1] primary good behavior (primary virtuous behavior)
.
“The general examination is a weapon of defense. The particular, of attack. The first is the shield. The second, the sword” - St. Josemaria Escriva
.
STEP 1: PREPARATION
🔹Make an act of faith
🔹Make an act of humility
🔹Ask for the grace to make a good examination of conscience on this one area I am focused on growing / developing virtue.
.
STEP 2: EXAMINATION
🔹Did I choose to not correspond to God's grace and do the bad behavior? (the vice I am trying to uproot from my behavior)
🔹Did I choose to correspond to God's grace and do the good behavior? (the virtue I am trying to grow in and solidify in my character)
🔹Make an act of contrition (or) an act of gratitude
.
STEP 3: CONCLUSION
🔹Renew my good resolution to continue (or) do better this afternoon
🔹Ask for the grace to follow through with my good intentions.

Examen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar