Advertisement

Gran Turismo™SPORT: Probably the best race I ever lost

Gran Turismo™SPORT: Probably the best race I ever lost Two days of hanging my ass out practicing later -- and one replay by wdp observed because I was evidently fuel saving wrong on my older races -- and this is where I've ended up

Races get crazy when there's only roughly a second of qualifying delta between 1st and 20th. I also bucked the trend of using the OPMegane, so here I am sticking a friggin' Honda where it doesn't ever deserve to be in a race that's dominated in race pace by either the OPMegane or the CitrOPen.


You know what? Had I not binned that one chicane, I might have won this. You know which chicane. You're welcome.


GRAN TURISMO™ SPORT

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Gran Turismo™SPORT,Kazzy-Mac,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar