Advertisement

Filling Up Our NEWEST Vending Machine Location ( A Hotel )

Filling Up Our NEWEST Vending Machine Location ( A Hotel ) Hey! today we are going to be dropping some vending machines at out biggest location yet! A Hotel!!!! We are also going be filling up our new vending machines !

******Follow Me?******

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Snapchat: @jaime389



******My YouTube Equipment******

Small Camera:

Bigger Camera (DSLR):

Microphone:

Lighting:

Webcam:



******Vending Machine Parts******

Bill Acceptor Cleaning Strips:

Soda/Snack Machine Locks:

Soda Machine Drink Labels:

Gumball Machine:



******My Favorite Videos!******

Bought An Abondended Vending Machine FULL OF CASH





Collecting Money From My 4 Vending Machines





Best Items to sell in a vending machine





My New Vending Apartment!





Pulling cash from my vending machine business





Letting The Person In Front Decide What We Eat For 24 Hours!


collecting money from my vending business,how to buy a vending machine,how much money do i need to start a vending business,THIS Is How Much MONEY I Collected From 5 VENDING MACHINES!!,vending machine collection,vending machine hacks for free food,how much did i make from my vending business,how much do i make a month,how to make more money in your teens,how to invest money,abandoned vending machine full of money,how much does a laundromat make,laundromat business,jaime,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar