Advertisement

'Eva Hair' - Synthetic & Human Hair Wig Review

'Eva Hair'  - Synthetic & Human Hair Wig Review Hi guys! I haven't done a wig review in a while so I hope you enjoy/get something useful from this video!


Eva Hair sent me a synthetic wig and a human hair wig from their website to try (not sponsored, I was just sent the wigs to review and these are my honest thoughts) and I was actually really impressed! Especially since most of the time I don't really like to wear synthetic wigs as they can look too fake, but this one looks legit in real life too.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments!



They currently have a sale on their website so if you're interested get in quick so you don't miss out :)
website: www.evahair.com
Instagram:
Facebook:
Youtube:


Wigs Mentioned:

TRIANGLED CUT RED WAVY BOB LACE FRONT SYNTHETIC WIG


EVAHAIR Cute blonde bob with deeper blonde hair root




** Business Inquiries:
info@supimbianca.com
** Management:
matt@seven20.com

Check out my originals/features on Spotify:


Follow me online :
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

evahair,eva hair,red,bob,curly,wavy,short,orange,platinum,blonde,wig,synthetic,cheap,full,lace,frontal,how to,style,from,human hair,styling,wigs,knots,cut,cutting,review,unboxing,tutorial,Bianca,supimbianca,sup I'm Bianca,singer,songwriter,new,short hair,dye,peach,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar