Advertisement

Do This & Begin Your Self-Love Journey This Valentine's Day 💕| Savannah Was Here

Do This & Begin Your Self-Love Journey This Valentine's Day 💕| Savannah Was Here Do This & Begin Your Self-Love Journey This Valentine's Day 💕| Savannah Was Here

Hey loves! It feels so good to be back here.

First and foremost, I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I've decided that this day shouldn't only be about loving and cherishing your significant other, but also be about loving and cherishing the most important person in your life: YOURSELF.

This video is inspired by one of Necole Kane's videos in which she shares her journey to self-acceptance by sharing some of the things that she loves about herself:

I love the concept of celebrating ourselves in the eyes of the world. It's kind of like giving permission to the world to do the same, which I totally encourage you to! So, sit that butt down and start making the list of the things that you absolutely LOVE about you! Then, share that list with me in the comments.

Thanks so much for watching and please don't forget to like, share and subscribe.

S OC I A L M E D I A :

Instagram: @savannahtaider / @swhmagazine
Facebook: @savannahwashere
Twitter: @Savannah_Taider
savannahwashere.com

Music: Justin Bieber ft. Pink Sweat$ Chill Guitar Type Beat ''ADORE''


#selflovejourney #loveyourself #valentinesday

Self-Love Journey,Love Yourself,How To Love Yourself,Valentine's Day,Single On Valentine's Day,Date Ideas For Valentine's Day,Savannah Was Here,Things I Love About Myself,You Are Beautiful,I Am Beautiful,xoNecole,Necole Kane,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar