Advertisement

Defender - August Burns Red (Drum Cover And Occasional Saucy Behaviour)

Defender - August Burns Red (Drum Cover And Occasional Saucy Behaviour) That's actually a stick Matt Greiner, my drumming lord and saviour, gave to me (I hope he doesn't mind me blaspheming). Also, 3:28 was a happy accident that wound up being pretty funny.


If you liked my disturbing antics and outdated memes, please throw me a like or a subscribe, it goes a long way! If you think I suck, leave a comment letting me know and subscribe so that you can remind me that I suck in future videos.



Pre-order Guardians if you haven't already you soggy nugget:


I also make piano music of As I Lay Dying, check it out:


Cheers.

August Burns Red,Defender,Guardians,Metal,Drum Cover,Matt Greiner,Memes,Funny,Amusing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar