Advertisement

DECORATING MY UNIVERSITY ROOM | Cheap Guide & Flatmates' Reactions

DECORATING MY UNIVERSITY ROOM | Cheap Guide & Flatmates' Reactions Probably the most simple video I've made so far - I just spent a few hours making my room a bit nicer. If there's anything that can be taken from it, I suppose you could say I did it in a reasonably cheap way, but that's about it. If you find some enjoyment in it, why not drop and like and/or subscribe? Thanks everyone.

Products in the video:

- LED Strip Lights (Only 1M Version Left):

- Board Pins:

Music Credits:

Loxbeats - Underground Stars:

Oyasumi - Smith The Mister:

Sakura Hz - Mood:

Kevin MacLeod - Monkeys Spinning Monkeys:

how to,decorating my room,funny,strip lights,university room,cheap decorations,uwe,easy,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar