Advertisement

Dealing with Difficult Comments

Dealing with Difficult Comments I get a ton of comments on my content, be that videos or websites. More than 99% are appreciative, and I love hearing how any of my tips were helpful. I'm a people person, and I'd like to make the world a better place. Most of my viewers and readers get that without question. And I love you all for it!

Every once in a while though, there's a "nagger" or a "difficult customer" as I'd like to call them. As much as I'd like to help everybody, some comments are just impossible to deal with. Let me share some examples from the recent past with you in this episode.


SUPPORT MY PROJECTS HERE
==========================




BUY ANYTHING from Amazon and I'll get 4% (I think)
===========================================
Amazon US:
Amazon UK:
Amazon Germany:

Comments

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar