Advertisement

CREATIVE SERIES: Jia Guo Cooks A Sumptuous Keto Brunch: Duck Salad, Avocado and Eggs

CREATIVE SERIES:  Jia Guo Cooks A Sumptuous Keto Brunch: Duck Salad, Avocado and Eggs My first video of my talented friend chef and food photographer Jia Guo in San Francisco cooking me a (mostly keto) brunch. She lives in a flat with a ton of natural light and a beautiful kitchen. The vid showcases my awkward noob edits, but I love the look. Composing the soundtrack was a lot of fun; I can't read music, but I enjoy making it by ear.
------
Used for this video:
Fuji X-H1
Fujinon MKX 18-55/T2.9
Tiffen Satin filter
Edelkrone HeadPlus
iFootage Gazelle Fastbowl
DaVinci Resolve 16.1.2
Logic Pro X | Keyscape | Spitfire Audio Orchestral Swarm

cooking,duck salad,avocado and eggs,Fuji,for you,keto,lunch,tea,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar