Advertisement

Come shopping with me to Urban Outfitters [Casual, comfy oversized outfits]

Come shopping with me to Urban Outfitters [Casual, comfy oversized outfits] Thank you for suggesting this video it was so much fun. The "iets frans" range from UO is right up my street!

Instagram - @amyfuchsia
When I'm not creating IG content I'm working on my own brand Fuchsia Shaw -


LINKS
My trainers -
Pink green white fleece -
Grey joggers -
Grey sweater -
Check shirt (similar) -
Long sleeve grey shirt (couldn't find exact one but there are so many amazing ones here) -
Cycling knit top -
Oatmeal joggers -
Rugby top -
Tie Dye -
Skate trousers -
Orange joggers -
Fleece -

urban outfitters,come shopping with me,come shopping with me uk,urban outfitters uk,casual everyday outfits,90s outfits,retro vintage style,vintage shopping,outfit ideas,urban outfitters haul,what to wear,college outfits,school outfits,everyday outfits,weekend outfits,how to style,how to wear,oversized outfits,baggy joggers,baggy outfits,casual style,style blogger,amy fuchsia,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar