Advertisement

Bernie Sanders vs. Pete Buttigieg - tough questions Manchester NH Debate #PontificatingPete

Bernie Sanders vs. Pete Buttigieg - tough questions Manchester NH Debate  #PontificatingPete One thing I can't stand about Buttigieg is his long-winded non-answers to questions he gets asked. He pontificates with grandiose speech losing everyone. After he speaks, I shake my head and say - What did he say?

Bernie in comparison answered his touch question after a little mis-direction but basically said - I didn't support gun regulation in the 80's because I was representing a very rural state and he was representing the views of his constituents but added - times have changed and he's now all in supporting gun regulation. Great answer.

#BombasticButtigieg #PontificatingPete

#PontificatingPete

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar