Advertisement

ASDA VALUE RANGE VS BRANDED FOODS - Is There A Difference?

ASDA VALUE RANGE VS BRANDED FOODS - Is There A Difference? Hi Helloooo !! Welcome to this video I really hope you loved it - as much as I loved them £0.82p chicken nuggiesssss !!!!
This was so much fun and like I said I still have more to try out so if you would love another video, hit that like button, and I'll do another :D

DISCLAIMER -
This video is for entertainment purposes only. I am in no way being snobby or anything in that sense. This video is popular on YouTube and I have always been curious as a viewer what everything in the 'value/smart range' tastes like. I have never really tasted anything from the smart range - I'm a heavy lover of my OG's foods and just rather with branded. I think the white packaging puts me off hahah, however, from this video - I will be buying a few things again. I understand this is peoples lives and they only can afford the cheaper range - but I would hate for anyone to get the wrong impression of this video. Thank you.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sticking by me this whole time and thank you to all the newbies - who want to come on this journey with me - I kind of love you.

Here's to more videos in 2020 - YOU WANNA STICK AROUND!!

LETS BE FRIENDS (and tell your friends about me, and we can all be friends)
Insta - @chloehutchon
Twitter - @chlopohutch
Youtube - Chloe Hutchon ///
For business - hutchonchloe@gmail.com

Intro by @Taylor Layman ///

I don't own any rights to the music and intro in this video. Thank you.

iMovie,Asda,Smart Range,Branded,Unbranded vs Branded,Food,Difference,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar