Advertisement

ApexLegend live. Streaming for APEX legend for 1st time being almost new for this game #apexlegend

ApexLegend live. Streaming for APEX legend for 1st time being almost new for this game #apexlegend Support the stream:

Please LIKE , COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE....
HI!! there, you got me.......

#Gamingworld .....

►My Socials:-

Instagram:-
Facebook:-

do follow me on socials for new video updates

...................................

►For Donation:-

Paypal:- paypal.me/superc1utch
Gpay:- 9022229979

...................................

►My Steam id:- Superc1utch

Steam id link:-

...................................

►My pc's specs:-

Main componets
Processor:- AMD Ryzen 3800x
Motherboard:- MSI x570 gaming plus
Ram:- HYPER X predator 3200mhz 8gb x 2
Graphics card:- MSI geforceRTX 2060 s 8gb gamingX
Ssd:- CRUCIAL p1 500gb
harddisk:- WD firecuda 1tb
Power supply:- CORSAIR cx650m
Cabinet:- DEEPCOOL mattrexx 50
Monitor:- LG FLATRON w1943c (soon ill upgrade)

Other componets
ARGB fans by thermaltake.
IBALL speakers


.....................................




Please like and subscribe to my channel....... THANK YOU. KeeP Clutching

#apexlegend

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar