Advertisement

3 Best [Freelancing] Websites In 2020

3 Best [Freelancing] Websites In 2020 Are you looking for freelance gigs? In this video I’ll show you my 3 best freelancing websites that I use to get clients for video editing jobs. You’ll learn which sites are the best suited for beginners on a budget. Plus, I go through which are the top freelancing sites for part-time or even full-time professionals looking to expand their freelancing business all while being able to work from home.

You’ll learn the pros and cons of using sites like UpWork, Fiverr, and Craigslist for freelancing work. Each site has their own unique benefits and disadvantages. I'll walk you through commission rates, hourly vs paid per project gigs, and steps to take for job payment protection. You’ll also see why sites like Guru and Freelancer are a great place to get started when working within a limited budget. Both sites give FREE members between 8 to 10 bids a month, which is far better than their competitors.

Next, I’ll discuss the best freelancing tips for starting your business. I believe it's vital to have an understanding of what it takes to build a small business before you can jump right in. I'm always trying to learn new things from successful people, and apply anything I can to my business. I recently just read an amazing book, “Three Simple Steps”, by Trevor Blake which chronicles his journey from growing up in poverty to eventually creating multiple multi-million dollar businesses. His book outlines his three step process that he uses, which helped reshape and reform his mindset, and business strategy to achieve incredible success. I've become very inspired by his book, and I already started using his three steps in my every day life and business. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I have :)

Three Simple Steps (Book):
Amazon - (amazon affiliate)

Sections:

1:14 - Guru & Freelancer 2020 (Top freelancing websites for beginners on a budget)

1:40 - Fiverr Freelance (Pros & Cons)

2:30 - Upwrok Freelance (Pros & Cons)

4:04 - Craigslist Freelance (Pros & Cons)

5:45 - Learn From Others

6:27 - Three Simple Steps Book

7:58 - Step #1 - Think About What You DO Want

8:19 - Step #2 - Have Quiet Time Every Day

8:32 - Step #3 - Set Intentions, Rather Than Goals

Please SUBSCRIBE if you’d like to learn more with tutorials on adobe creative suite programs like Premiere Pro and Photoshop. Plus, you’ll also see videos on how to run a creative freelancing business from home!

Subscribe here:


Support the channel:


Follow me here:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:

best freelancing websites,best freelancing sites,top freelancing websites,top freelancing sites,online career ideas,home based careers,best freelance website,upwrok,fiverr freelance,guru make money,make money on craigslist 2020,work from home video editor,start freelancing if youre broke,how to freelance video editor,video editor home based,freelance jobs from home,freelance gigs,three simple steps book,best freelancing tips,freelancer 2020,work from home,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar