Advertisement

151st Fashion Friday...3 Looks With One Sweater! Professional|Business To Classy|Fun To Casual|Cute

151st Fashion Friday...3 Looks With One Sweater! Professional|Business To Classy|Fun To Casual|Cute I had so much fun showing how one item can be so Versatile, sit back and enjoy all my different looks and how fun I put together the cat walks and pics 😉 If your new to my channel please subscribe, ring the bell for notifications, share my channel so I can grow and help many others get their lives back and if you enjoyed this fashion please shoot me a thumbs up and let me know if you enjoyed me sharing how 1 piece of clothing can be wore so many ways and send me a message and I’ll do more of these type of fashion videos 👍🏻


Outfit & Accessories #1
Sweater....Walmart
Pencil skirt...Charlotte Russe
Sports jacket....Savors
Necklace.....Debs
Bracelets...Five below and the bead bracelets I think was savors
Rings...Charming Charlie’s & Walmart
Earrings.. Five Below
Bag/purse...Gift
Shoes...gift

Outfit #2
Sweater....Walmart
Leggings...Walmart
Earrings....Five Below
Bracelets....Five Below & bead bracelets I think was savors
Rings....Walmart & Charming Charlie’s
Boots...just fabs
Purse...Five Below



Outfit #3
Sweater... Walmart
Boyfriend skinny jeans....Charlotte Russe
Lace socks....Dollar Tree
White canvas shoes...Walmart
Hat....Debs
Bag....Savors

Make up for all 3 looks..Two pallets , Club Tropicana...Gift, UD...Gift from my girl Stacey
Lip gloss....Mart Kay! Beach bronze






My other channel AngelsHeavenlyNailz
Here’s my link to my nail channel which I will be slowly switching all my nail stuff from here to there! Please all of you subscribe to the new channel as well as this one





Heres my brother Robs new YouTube channel..Definitely check out the keto King!


Here’s my bro Tommy’s channel




My Brother Robs information
Here is his two links on FB if anyone is interested in and is ready to 100% commit to a new life!!!!






My email
angelasanto121475@gmail.com




My brothers email
RobSnidarich@gmail.com




Thanks for watching

Casual/Cute

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar