Advertisement

13 Random Facts of Totally Useless Knowledge - Volume 4 !

13 Random Facts of Totally Useless Knowledge - Volume 4 ! 13 Totally Random Useless Facts of Knowledge, Episode 4 with me, your host Josh Levine...and before I get started…if you enjoy the show and channel, before you leave, please subscribe, like and post feedback….the button is always at the bottom of the page… Subscription email link:


and as always, I must issue this disclaimer. I believe everything I am about to say is true, but it may not be...but I thinks so... so here they are...

#1 German Chocolate Cake is named after an American baker by the name of Samuel German.

#2 The first movie ever, to release a motion-picture soundtrack was Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

#3 The National Animal of Scottland is The Unicorn

#4 Who is Forrest Mars & Bruce Murrie and why do I know them...you know their candy....they are the team that brought us M&Ms...

Forrest was the Son on the Mars Company'd Founder and Bruce was the son of Hershey's Chocolate Founder. Quite the collab...

#5 If Facebook was a country, it would have 1 billion more people than China. But if Mc Donalds Burgers were people...everone in the world today would have eaten 39 of them. Crazy math....7.7 billion people in the world and McDees has made over 300 Billion Burgers.

#6 A Blue Whales Heart Beat can be heard for 2 miles. In fact it's about the size of a Piano...and being The world's largest animal it's heart actually weighs about 400 pounds.

#7 The Northern cardinal is the most popular state bird...Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia all picked it as their favorite species.

#8 A $1 bill costs 5 cents to make...According to the Federal Reserve, each buck lasts about six years, and there's about $1.79 trillion of U.S. currency in circulation right now...21.97 trillion.

#9 Frank Lloyd Wright's son invented Lincoln Logs...the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo, designed by his father, inspired John Lloyd Wright to produce the interlocking log beams, obviously on a much smaller scale for kids.

#10 If you drive south from Detroit, you'll hit Canada...

#11 A single strand of Spaghetti is called a “Spaghetto”.

#12 A baby puffin is called a "puffling."

#13 If you translate “Jesus” from Hebrew to English, the correct translation is “Joshua”. The name “Jesus” comes from translating the name from Hebrew, to Greek, to Latin, to English. Don't get me on the Mary, Marion thing....

There you go.....as promised, I gave you 13 (if not more) Totally Random Useless Facts of Knowledge...please like, click subscribe and place your comments below. And also, please feel free to share some of your strange facts please !

Until next time !

LINKS TO STALK / FOLLOW JOSH

SUBSCRIBE to My YOUTUBE Channel:
Follow me on INSTAGRAM:
Like me FACEBOOK page:
Follow Me on PINTEREST -
Follow Me on TUMBLR -
My YouTube Secret Sauce:

Have you seen my new video series, all about auctions, antique trends, strange facts and more. I think you will really like it and hope you have a look. I'd love feedback / comments for sure. Trying to make it the best "iPhone,home studio" channel i can on a $0 budget.

If you like shows about auction results here my hottest show right now.

Last Week at the Auction -

Here's my nerdy show -

If you like these, please subscribe here and you'll automatically get updated when i post a new show -
And....if you've ever thought about doing your own show. I have had a lot of success already with my 3 month old channel and many have asked online "how did you do it"...1) I found my niche, 2) I just started recording and wasn't afraid to make lots of mistakes, as you'll see if you watch and 3) found VidiQ...they gave me all the tools to learn SEO, Social Media Tips and really the secrets of YouTube....

My YouTube Secret Sauce:

Anyway....that my update. If you ever need help an estate, just a free consult or a real estate agent. I'd be thrilled to help you.

All my best !

Josh

tricks,tips,Science Facts,Facts,Interesting facts,Incredible Science Facts,things you didn't know,what you didn't know,things you didn't know the use for,unknown facts,amazing facts you didnt know,most crazy things,weird facts,josh levine,random facts,useless information,facts of life,trivia,amazing facts,interesting,general knowledge,funny,brain facts,top 10,steve irwin death,comedy,stand up comedy,stand up,101 facts,funny pranks,funny video,crazy

tricks,tips,Science Facts,Facts,Interesting facts,Incredible Science Facts,things you didn't know,what you didn't know,things you didn't know the use for,unknown facts,amazing facts you didnt know,most crazy things,weird facts,josh levine,random facts,useless information,facts of life,trivia,amazing facts,interesting,general knowledge,funny,brain facts,top 10,steve irwin death,comedy,stand up comedy,stand up,101 facts,funny pranks,funny video,crazy,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar