Advertisement

'Why Didn't You Leave Love Island With Me?' | Michael & Joanna: Eating With My Ex Celebrity Special

'Why Didn't You Leave Love Island With Me?' | Michael & Joanna: Eating With My Ex Celebrity Special Full episode on iPlayer:

Will Joanna find out why Michael re-coupled in the Love Island villa?
--

Click here to subscribe to BBC Three:



Did you know that we’re up to other things in other places too?



Best of BBC Three: www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree

iPlayer:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Tumblr:



Oh, we’re on Snapchat too - just incase you were wondering… add us, bbcthree.

dating,eating,ex,cheating,love,questions,interview,dinner,restaurant,awkward,documentary,date,bbc,bbc3,bbc 3,bbc three,show,relationships,tips,advice,breakup,boyfriend,girlfriend,food,split,separated,fail,how to speak to my ex,should i speak to my ex,dating my ex,ex fails,bf,gf,funny,love island,series 5,series 6,season 5,michael,joanna,itv 2,channel,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar