Advertisement

Why Am I Fearful?Ven. Pomnyun’s Dharma Q&A

Why Am I Fearful?Ven. Pomnyun’s Dharma Q&A -Ven. Pomnyun's Answer to "Why Am I Fearful?”
Selection from a Dharma Q&A session at Bethesda Chevy Chase Regional Service Center in Washington D.C. (September 18, 2019)

Questioner (Q): I have a problem or I notice fear comes about in different parts of my interactions as I go throughout my day. And most specifically when I’m golfing, I get over a shot and I have, you know, what I wanna do with this shot. But when I go about the action of actually completing the shot, my mind goes blank. And I understand, you know, in golf, a lot of things in golf are connected to everything in my life. So I’m trying to make if there’s a connection in life where I’m fearful of something but (inaudible).

제목 : 저는 왜 두려움이 생길까요?

불교,즉문즉설,법륜스님,정토회,buddha,buddhism,pomnyun,스님의주례사,엄마수업,깨달음,기도,수행,답답하면물어라,법륜,스님,새로운100년,Buddhahood,Gautama,Buddha,Dharma talk,Venerable,Fear,Fearful,Life,Advice,Expectations,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar