Advertisement

When I Spawned 1,000,000 Gold In A Single Room in UnderMine

When I Spawned 1,000,000 Gold In A Single Room in UnderMine All it takes are the right relics, five gold doubling potions and lot of time. The first thing I need is the gold bomb relic that will spawn gold when I explode rocks. Next I need the relic that makes gold often double as it hits the floor.. see what I'm getting at? While I'm collecting those I need to be also collecting gold doubling potions, and I can carry a maximum of five of those. Once I finally collect all those pieces it's just a matter of finding the right floor to use it on. In the end I create over 1,000,000 gold on a single floor and the game doesn't love it. Turns out I still have more stuff to unlock in this one. UnderMine gameplay with my commentary as always!

UnderMine -

Mod 1 -
Mod 2 -

PC Specs -
Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,undermine,When I Spawned Over 1,000,000 Gold In A Single Room,undermine update,curse,gameplay,pc,bomb,funny,undermine gameplay,dangerouslyfunny,dangerously funny,undermine mod,underminds mods,blessing,relic,key,million gold,gold doubling,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar