Advertisement

Unique technique with rainbow cells and bubbles -abstract painting demo art |We are all connected

Unique technique with rainbow cells and bubbles -abstract painting demo art |We are all connected Happy New Year everybody! New year deserves a new technique :-) I am soooo happy I finally finished this piece of art. It took me a while, but it seems like it´s complete now. I call this painting We are all connected, because I feel like we all are truly connected through our art, through painting, passion and inspiration. I hope you´ll enjoy my new painting art tutorial. I wish you all the best in New Year 2020, amazing colourful experiences, lots of happiness and mainly good health. Thank you so much for watching my video and my painting journey. And if you´d like to kind support me and my art, you can do it though this link
Thank you soooo sooo sooo much for any donations. Love, Veronika Mii

Show me your beautiful art in my fb group:
Or check out my fb page
Or find me on instargram
________________________________________
Supplies which I used:

Links for people from USA - ARTEZA US Site:

US product - Box of 36 Metallic colours -
____________
Links for people from EU - ARTEZA EU Site:

EU product - Box with 36 Metallic colours:

P.s. Thank you so much to my dear talented artist friend Peter, who showed me this technique. Thank you for inspiring me and others.

painting,abstractart,contemporaryart,acrylic,acrylicpainting,inspiration,rainbow,rainbowcells,cells,fluidart,acrylicpouring,inspirational,artist,celebrity,famous,paint,create,newyear,acrylicpaintingtutorial,tutorial,paintingtutorial,bubbles,waterdrops,howtopaint,howtocreate,diy,home,homedecoration,howtopaintart,ideas,creativeideas,craft,rainbowart,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar