Advertisement

Tree breaks off of crane and hits a house .

Tree breaks off of crane and hits a house . Heres the link for all the good stuff .

linktr.ee/travor_in_trees


A weak branch up too snapped and the The lower lead failed at the crotch and fell onto the roof . I take total responsibility for this. There are a million things I could have done differently to prevent this unfortunately I didn't. We all make mistakes. I learned a great deal from this experience and from the video. There are things I can improve on and I believe that is valuable within itself. I have taken 1000's of crane pics over the years and never had anything like this happen before. Not every pic is a gem this is a perfect example. Trust me when I say I did not want to post this because of my pride, also trust me when I say I couldn't not post this because of my pride. I feel like it's my responsibility. Love me or hate me I'm going to continue to share and be forward , upfront , direct and real as I possibly can be. If you are not man enough to admit your mistakes and improve from them you are not a man . .

house

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar