Advertisement

Trade Ideas Live for Penny Stocks Small Cap Scanner-High Of Day Momentum Scanner - Live Day Trading

Trade Ideas Live for Penny Stocks Small Cap Scanner-High Of Day Momentum Scanner - Live Day Trading Trade Ideas Scanner | High Of Day Momentum Scanner | No Delay
Live Day Trading
Stocks I am watching #XRF
Trades I took today
#XRF +$2040
#LQDA +$1,345
#MBOT +$220
#SLNO +$70
#TCCO +$360
Total Net +$4035
Subscribe here
StocksRocks.com

I am streaming Trade Ideas Scanner Live- No Delay just Real-Time
Just designed for Small Caps stocks and penny stock to trade the gap and go and Momo strategy.
You can check the clock in the bottom to make sure if there any delay

If you have any suggestions for future videos such as Day Trading, Investing, Stock Market just let me know,

My Trading Strategy
In this trading strategy I use the Gap and Go strategies like
The break of PreMarket high
1-Buying the dip
2-Red to green moves
3-Break of Apex point
4-Bull Flags
5-Bear Flags
6-Buying bottom of falling knife.

How do I Trade?
I start day trading around 9:15am to look for the stock Gappers at trade idea scanner then I look for low float stocks and relative volume above 100k to maybe up to 300k at the best.

Then I decide which day trading strategy i will use for that stock.
Once the stock market opens at 9:30am I keep my eyes on the day momentum scanner for new in momentum stocks ,usually it is good stocks to day trade if it is priced from $2 to $10 .But my preferred stocks range from $2 to $5 so I do not need alot of money to use for the stock and I will be able to buy more stock shares to use for the trade.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that i do not ask for any information. I always encourage our members to trade ONLY what you understand and never based on anyone's opinion. My videos are for entertainment purposes only.any questions to message me as i would love to be a part of your success.

stocks rocks,warrior trading live,day trading stocks,trade ideas scanner live,trade ideas scanner,LIVE: Penny Stocks Small Cap Scanner (Trade-Ideas),trade ideas live stream,trade ideas live,trade ideas live scanner,trade ideas low float scanner,live penny stocks small cap scanner (trade-ideas),trade ideas,small cap scanners,day trading,stock market,live trading,how to trade,day trading for beginners,mnpr,live penny stocks small cap scanner,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar