Advertisement

Told my Half Brother if he winds people up the Ps4 is coming out permanently next time!

Told my Half Brother if he winds people up the Ps4 is coming out permanently next time! So as you can hear when you talk to him and I decided to let him borrow the console he don't listen. And I've told him numerous times about the Ps4 and his language about his behaviour and it don't get through to him. This video is to show people what's like living with a disabled man with mental health issues and can have a tantrum if he don't get what he wants. Recorded on Saturday 4th January 2020.

Daily living,Life,Daily videos,ps4,Tantrums,Rows,Arguments,Disabled,mentally disabled,mental health issues,vlog,Vlogging,Depression,Depressed,disabilites,health problems,anger issues,2020,family problems,YouTuber,This is getting me down,Saturday 4th January 2020,Story,Documentary,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar