Advertisement

The truth about me going to college

The truth about me going to college Hey Guys! In today's video I get ready for my first college interview!

Check out my merch: beverlyhillsbrat.club

Follow us:
My Instagram:
My Vlog Channel:
Blair's Instagram:
My mom's Instagram:

Follow my Camera Guy!
Instagram:
Youtube:

Welcome to my channel! My name is Nicolette Gray, aka the Beverly Hills Brat. You may know me from my luxury shopping hauls, reality show videos, and my lifestyle living in Beverly Hills! I upload every Sunday, Wednesday, & Friday

nicolette,gray,nicolette gray,beverly hills brat,beverly,hills,brat,dr phil,nicolette gray vlogs,going to college,dry ice experiment,dry ice boiling water,dry ice hot water,coke and mentos,applying for college,dr phil rich girl,dr phil spoiled girl,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar